№2 (28) 2012
COLUMN OF THE EDITOR-IN-CHIEF
Utyashev M.M., The highest form of state is rule-of-law.
Starostina S.A., Present-day problems and prospects of the Muslim law and state.
Kolobova G.A., Political and legal mechanisms of the Russian state under the conditions of transitional economy (2000-2007)
Baisheva Z.B., Techniques of drawing attention of the court audience (based on defensive speeches F.N. Plevako).
Kurbanov D.A., Khismatoullin O.Yu., Issues of improving legislation on insolvency (bankruptcy).
Osipyan B.A. The genesis of the Russian statehood.
Sarsenov A.M., Issues of judicial discretion at the analysis of a legal norm.
Sultanova S.S., Right to a dignified life.
Treskov A.P., Legislation policy of the state in the sphere of civil society formation in Russia
Karimov A.A. On the role and authority of local self-government bodies in the sphere of atmospheric air protection.
Mukhametdinov R.Kh., Theoretical aspects of state legal conflicts settlement.
On the way to identifying the essence of the rule-of-law state.
Toulupova Ye.O. On the materials of all-Russian science and practice conference “Human rights in the dialogue between the state power and civil society
INFORMATION ABOUT THE AUTHORS
TO THE AUTHORS
The highest form of state is rule-of-law.
Chronology of the rule-of-law state theory development, its notion and primary characteristics of this legal category are thoroughly represented in the article. The author recites thoughts and ideas of the founders of the state law, philosophers and historians who studied the genesis of the state, its designation and goals.
Key words: rule-of-law state, social progress, Niccolo Machiavelli, Jean Bodin, John Locke, Thomas Hobbes, Immanuel Kant, Robert von Mohl, Henri-Benjamin Constant, Alexis de Tocqueville, Rudolf Gneist, Lorenz von Stein, rule-of-law state theory.
Work bibliographic list
1.A. Martin Van Creveld dawn and the decline of the state. Moscow 2006.
2. Utyashev MM A course of lectures on the history of political and legal doctrines. Ufa, 1999, p.17.
3. Declaration of Human Rights and Citizen 1789
4. Locke. Works in 3 volumes. M. 1988. v.3 s.263.
5. The history of political doctrines. M. 1955. a. 247.
6. Montesquieu SH.L. The Spirit of Laws. Anthology of world philosophy. M. 1970.T 2.s. 537-539.
7. Rousseau, JJ Treatises. M. 1969. a. 152.
8.Kant I. The idea of personality. Anthology of world philosophy.
9. Fethiye IG Cit. in 2 volumes, Moscow, 1966, v.1 p. 12-14.
10. Wilhelm von Humboldt. Ideas to the experience of defining the boundaries of the state. Language and cultural philosophy. M. 1985. a. 25
11. The history of political doctrines. Moscow, 1955 p. 376-378.
12. Alexis de Tocqueville. Democracy in America. M. 2000. pp.62-66.
13. Utyashev MM A course of lectures on the history of political and legal doctrines. Ufa, 1999, p. 86.
14. The wise men in high places. Simferopol. In 1998. a. 16.
15. Kotlyarovsky SA The power and the right. The problem of law. St. Petersburg. 2001, p.54.
16. In an article on the rule of law in the Russian legal encyclopedias (M.1999) M.N.Marzenko assures us that the beginnings of human rights can be traced in the arguments advanced for its time, people, thinkers, philosophers, historians, writers and jurists of ancient Greece, Rome, India and China. Thus, even Plato was among the adherents of the rule of law
17. Brockhaus and Efron. Dictionary T.38 s.682
18. Kotlyarovsky SA decree. cit. p.54-55
19. Brockhaus and Efron. T.38 str.682
20. This is the Lorenz Stein, who did not ree with the identification of Marxian socialism and communism. And he was absolutely right.
21. , P. By: The constitutional state. Sat St. Petersburg in 1905. p.173.
22. Ordinance. Sat p.174.
23. , P. by: Poshukanis EB Selected Works on the general theory of law and the state. M. 1980. p.143.
24. Kotlyarovsky SA The power and the right. St. Petersburg. In 2001. p.51.
25. L. Stein, showing why it is in Germany, there was fertile ground for the doctrine of the rule of law, cautioned, however, object to see it as something specifically German.
26. Die Verwaltungslehre, 2 Auft., B.I.S. 70.
27. Die Verwaltungslehre, B.I.S. 197: «die Forderung nach einem Rechtsstaate bedeutet daher den Zeitpunkt? Wo vom Staate nicht das Recht uberhaupt, sondern das Regierungsrecht, als geltendes System fur sein neues Staatsleben gefordert wird, d. h. wo dem grossen und gewaltigen Organismus der Regierung gegenuber dem Gesetze, der Selbstverwaltung und dem Einzelnen eine Granze gesetzt worden soll? Um die Selbsstandikgeit dieser drei Factoren gegenuber der Regierungsgewalt zu bewahren »usw
28. Pointing at the above location on the merits of Vera, who posed the question in principle, L. Stein, here adds: «Und jetzt wird man auch die Notwendigkeit erkennen, dieses hochwichtiges Gebiet nicht mehr mit einigen algemeinen Satzen zu erledigen, sondern es in seinem ganzen sistematischen Inhalt zu entwickeln ».
29. Handbuch der Verwaltungslehre, B.I.S. 5: «das ist die Idee der Verwaltung, die Idee des arbeitenden Staates».
30. Dei Verwaltungslehre B.I.S. 298
Present-day problems and prospects of the Muslim law and state.
The article is devoted to the investigation of the Islamic religious concepts of the Muslim state and law and the assessment of prospects of caliphate creation in the present-dayn situation. The Islamic ideologists views including those of the 21-st century: Jemal-ad-din-al-Afgani, Mohammed Abdo, Mohammed Rashid Rida, Ali Abdel Razek, Muammar Kaddafi, Hasan al-Banna, Usama bin Laden and others are analyzed.
Key words:Islam, Muslim state and law, caliphate, Islamic ideologists.
Work bibliographic list
1. Universal Islamic Declaration of Human Rights / / Zhdanov, NV The Islamic concept of world order. M., 1991.
2. Zotov VD Zotov LV The history of political doctrines. - M.: Yurist, 2005. S. 253.
3. Klimenko AA, Kuzmin, V., SA Starostin The history of political and legal doctrines: The course of lectures. Kalininrad: KlYuI Interior Ministry of Russia, 2007. Part III. S. 345-356.
4. Lukoyanov AK Exports of "Islamic revolution": the theory and practice. In the book. "Islamic factor" in international relations in Asia. Sat articles. M., 1987.
5. Miloslavskaya TP The activity of "Muslim Brotherhood" in the East. In the book. "Islam in the Middle East." Sat articles. M., 1982.
6. Khokhlov, II Islamic terrorism - the Global Salafi Jihad - an international terrorist network al-Qaeda. www.nationalsecurity.ru
Political and legal mechanisms of the Russian state under the conditions of transitional economy (2000-2007)
Political and legal mechanisms are reviewed by the author as the major state toolkit of economy regulation. An attempt to analyse the political and legal analysis of peculiarities of formation, development and qualitative characteristics of the legislation regulating economic relations in the period of political and economical transformation
Keywords: political and legal strategy, transformation of economic relations, political documents, political and legal mechanisms, legislation.
Work bibliographic list
1. Bortsova DE State regulation of the monetary system of the Russian Federation: Abstract. thesis. ... Candidate. Juridical. Sciences: 12.00.14. M., 2009.
2. Vedyahin VM The concept and structure of economic legislation / / Law and Policy. In 2004. Number 1.
3. Verlin E. tariff pause / / Profile. In 2005. Number 43.
4. Mau, V. A new NEP / / Kommersant. In 2006. February 9.
5. Naumov I. Oil and gold will end in 2015 / / Nezavisimaya Gazeta. In 2004. November 14.
6. Pleskachevsky B. Landless owners / / Proceedings. In 2006. February 6.
7. Message of the President of Russia Federal Assembly of Russian Federation. [Electronic resource] URL: http://www.intelros.org/lib.html (date of reference - December 5, 2011).
8.Revina SN Theoretical problems of legal regulation of market relations in Russia: Abstract. thesis. ... Dr. jur. Sciences: 12.00.01. Nizhny Novgorod, 2008.
9.Ruchkina GF Financial and legal regulation of business activities in the Russian Federation: Thesis. ... Dr. jur. Sciences: 12.00.14, 12.00.03. M., 2004.
10.Tsargush EV Legal security of foreign exchange regulations in the Russian Federation: Abstract. thesis. ... Candidate. Juridical. Sciences: 12.00.14. M., 2007.
11.Shohin A. Agenda 2006 - 2008 / / Kommersant. In 2006. April 19.
12.Yakovlev VF Improvement of economic legislation and its enforcement / / Economy and Law. In 2005. Number 7.
13.Yasin is, including the mechanism of inhibition of modernization / / Proceedings. In 2006. April 3.
Techniques of drawing attention of the court audience (based on defensive speeches F.N. Plevako).
The article views the most characteristic techniques of drawing audience attention of the famous forensic orator of the second half of the XIX century F.N. Plevako. Techniques used in the beginning of his speeches as well as usage of citations, Biblical stories’ retellings, examples, humoristic remarks (jokes) in the parol for the sake of livening and keeping audience’s attention during the whole speech are analysed specially.
Key words: Techniques of drawing attention, parol, manipulation of the court audience.
Work bibliographic list
1.Porubov N. Rhetoric: A Tutorial. - Mn., 2004. S. 331.
2.Koni AF Tips lecturers / / About oratory: Collection / author-composer, AV Tolmachev. - Ed. 4th, reprocessing. and add. - M.: Politizdat, 1973. - S. 171-178.
3. The methods of attracting attention to detail, see: AF Kony Tips lecturers / / About oratory: Collection / author-composer, AV Tolmachev. - Ed. 4th, reprocessing. and add. - M.: Politizdat, 1973. - S. 171-178.
4.Sergeich P. (Porokhovshchikov PS) The Art of speech in court. - Tula: Autographs, 2000. S. 300.
5.Sergeich P. (Porokhovshchikov PS) The Art of speech in court. - Tula: Autographs, 2000. S. 299-301.
D.A.Kurbanov, O.Yu. Khismatoullin.
Issues of improving legislation on insolvency (bankruptcy).
The article deals with the problems of improving the legislation on insolvency (bankruptcy). The analysis of some of the changes in the regarded law is carried out. The conclusion on the desirability of further reform of bankruptcy legislation in matters of bankruptcy law to simplify, reduce time-derivative properties of the bankruptcy, strengthen the protection of the rights and interests of creditors ditch in the bankruptcy case, equality of competing creditors ditch is made.
Keywords:bankruptcy, insolvency, legal regulation, improvement of legislation, bankruptcy commissioner, the creditor.
Work bibliographic list
1.Grazhdansky Code of the Russian Federation (Part One) from 30.11.1994 № 51-FZ (as amended on 06.12.2011)
2.Federalny Act of October 26, 2002 № 127-FZ "On Insolvency (Bankruptcy)" (amended on 12.06.2011) / / Collected Legislation of the Russian Federation. October 28, 2002 № 43. Of Art. 4190.
3.Karelina SA Legal regulation of insolvency (bankruptcy): Textbook and Practical. pososobie. - M. 2006. - C.27.
4.Sidorova VN Bankruptcy: Some problems of the theory, law, practice / / Banking, 2009, № 6. P.45.
5.Vitryansky V. The reform of legislation on insolvency (bankruptcy). - M. 2005. - S. 85.
6.Tkachev VN Insolvency (Bankruptcy) of the subjects of special categories of competition law: theoretical and practical problems of legal regulation. - M. 2007. - P.76-79.
7.Postanovlenie RF Government of 05.06.2008 № 437 "On the Ministry of Economic Development" / / NW. In 2008. N 24. Of Art. In 2867.
8.Postanovlenie RF Government of 01.06.2009 № 457 "On the Federal Service for State Registration, Cadastre, and Cartography" / / NW. , 2009. Number 25. Of Art. 3052.
9.Popondopulo VF Slepchenko EV The problems of improving the legislation on bankruptcy in the financial crisis / / Arbitration disputes, 2010, № 1. P.17.
10.Nauchno and practical commentary (itemized) to the Federal Law "On Insolvency (Bankruptcy)" / Ed. Professor. V. Vitryansky. M.: The Statute, 2004. - S. 63.
11.Belyh VS The legal regulation of business activities in Russia: Monograph. - M: Prospect, 2009. P.87-89.
12.Laytman G. The role of the court / / Bulletin of the RF. In 2001. Number 3. A special application. S. 25.
13.Houman M. The role of the insolvency regime in the market economy / / Bulletin of the RF. In 2001. Number 3. Special prilozhenie.c.46.
14.Popondopulo VF Slepchenko EV The problems of improving the legislation on bankruptcy in the financial crisis / / Arbitration disputes, 2010, № 1. P.21.
The genesis of the Russian statehood.
In the article the Author tries to show spiritual and moral, state and law and other sources of formation of the Russian nation, national language, morals, which predetermined the history and peculiarities of the state development on the basis of historical facts known to all.
According to the author’s opinion it was a wise and momentous step to invite the foreigners, Varangians, to rule the Russ as they realised that it is better to be subjugated and ruled by a stronger and well-organised military leader than to be meaninglessly self-tortured in the bloodshed and fratricide of the feuds, clan, tribe, state and political turmoil.
In the all critical situations the unifying Christian faith was the only capable to gather the Russian people together for protection from foreign invasions, for peaceful and fruitful cooperation between fighting among themselves spiritually and morally half-savage Slavic tribes. Only the Christian faith and unified state ideology based on it could become an only politically unifying basis for national and state construction. In those dark times it was the centuries-long Tartar yoke to bring the scattered princedoms to understanding of the necessity of political and state unity of Russ.
Key words: Russian statehood, national language, spiritual and moral sources of the Russian people formation, Pre-Christian prehistory of the Russian law and state formation.
Work bibliographic list
1.Pushkarev SG Overview of Russian history. Publisher of the Belarusian Exarchate. Minsk, 2006. S. 6-8.
2.Povest years time. / Ed. Acad. AA Shakhmatova. Petrograd, 1916; also: Readings on the ancient Russian literature. Compiled by prof. NK Gudzy. M., 1938. S. 82-102.
3.Tsechoev VK Vlasov, VI. The history of the state and national law. P-and-D. In 2003. P.110.
Issues of judicial discretion at the analysis of a legal norm
The article deals with the issues of judicial discretion at the one of the stages of enforcement process - the analysis of a legal norm.
Key words:law enforcement, judge, legal norm, legal culture.
Work bibliographic list
1.Dyuryagin IJ Application of the standards of Soviet law (theoretical issues). - Sverdlovsk: Ural Central Publishing House, 1973. - 247 p. Lazarev, VV The application of Soviet law. - Kazan: Kazan University Publishing, 1972. - 200 p.; Pigolkina AS Interpretation of the regulations in the USSR. - M.: Gosyurizdat, 1962. - 166 p.
2.Abdrasulov EB, GE Abdrasulova The judicial application and interpretation of civil law. - Astana: ENU, 2007. c.304 3
.Bonner Application of regulations in the civil trial. - M.: Legal Books, 1980. - 160.
4.Saulyak OP The legal culture of law-as a factor in strengthening the rule of law / / investigator. - 2000. - № 9. - P.43.
5.Abdrasulov EB, GE Abdrasulova The judicial application and interpretation of civil law. - Astana: ENU, 2007. c.304
6.Ibraeva AS Theory of State and Law: Textbook. allowance. - 2nd ed. With ext. and rev. - Almaty: Zheti Zhargy, 2006. - 424 p.
7. Civil Procedure Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Astana, July 13, 1999 № 411-I. . «Kazakhstan Pravda" dated July 27, 1999 - № 179-180
8. Civil Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan (General Part) № 412-1 of 27 December 1994. / / Http://www.base.zakon.kz
9. Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On Marriage and Family" from 17.12.1998 № 321-1 http://www.pavlodar.com/zakon/index.html?dok=00149
10.Teoriya of State and Law: A Textbook for high schools / holes. Ed. Ph. D., Professor. VD Passes. - 3rd ed., Revised. and add. - M.: Norma, 2007. - 496 p., The General Theory of State and Law: Acad. rate at 2 m / Ed. Professor. MP Marchenko. V.2. - M.: Mirror, 1998. - 656 p., Theory of State and Law: A Textbook / ed. VI Chervonyuk. - Moscow: INFRA-M, 2007. - 698 p.
11.Mami KA, KA Omarhanov Commentary on the Constitutional Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On judicial system and status of judges of the Republic of Kazakhstan." - Astana: Institute of laws RK, 2003. - P.25-26.
12.Analiz quality of judicial decisions provincial supervisory boards and similar vessels, which repealed the decision of courts of first instance and appeal for civil cases in the first half of 2008. / / Www.supcourt.kz
13.Mami KA Constitutional law and judicial authority in the Republic of Kazakhstan: Key trends and priorities. - Moscow: Nauka, 2004. - 310 p.
14.Abushenko DB Judicial discretion in civil and arbitration process. - M.: Norma, 2002. - 168 c.;
15.Abdrahmanova G. Challenging - the problem of civil procedure / / Legal Newspaper. - 2007. - 13 December. - C.3
Right to a dignified life.
Article is devoted an actual problem of realization of one of the basic social rights - the rights to a dignified or sufficient standard of living. In the modern world the right to an Worthy Life (adequate) standard of living is enshrined in many international acts of universal character and is reflected in the constitutions of many states
For the first time in Russia the idea of human rights to a dignified existence was proposed in the early XX century. However, there are differences in the terminology of this right. One group of scientists uses the concept of right to a decent standard of living of the other - the right to an adequate standard of living. Reflected in the constitutions of the various terms mean absolutely contradictory understanding of the development of human rights in individual states.
Keywords: social state, the right to a decent life and free development, adequate standard of living, the legal status of the individual, social, economic and cultural rights, the dignity, the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (1948), the International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights (1966)
Legislation policy of the state in the sphere of civil society formation in Russia
The article reviews the topical problems of forming the civil society in Russia. The ways of its solution and the necessary legislation transformations are also suggested. The paper also substantiates the necessity of adoption of the Federal Law «On the Russian Federation’s civil society» and amendments to the Constitution of the Russian Federation.
Keywords: Civil society, state, legislation, policy, law, theory and history of state and law, political science.
Work bibliographic list
1.Solovev B. Justification of the Good. Collected. Cit. Vol.7. S.353-355.
2.Novgorodtsev PA Works / / Comp. entered. articles and notes. MA Kolerov, NS Plotnikov. - Moscow: Rarities, 1995. - 448
3.Rudinsky FM, Gavrilova, Y., Krikunova AA, TA Soschnikova Economic and social rights of man and citizen: modern theory and practice. Under obscheyredaktsiey FM Rudinsky. - M.: Human Rights, 2009.495 p.
4.Gurleev A. The human right to a dignified life as a basic value of the welfare state / / Diss. Ph.D. Spb., 2001. S. 116-119;
5.Utyashev MM, LM Utiasheva Human Rights in Contemporary Russia: A Textbook for high schools and middle schools. Ufa, 2003. S. 273.
6.Prava man.: Textbook for Universities / Ed. Ed. EA Lukashev. M., 1999. S. 132-170; RudinskiyF.M., Gavrilova, Y., Krikunova AA, TA Soschnikova Economic and social rights of man and citizen: modern theory and practice. Under the general editorship of FM Rudinsky. - M.: Human Rights, 2009. - 495 p.
7 .. Ivanenko, VA Ivanenko, VS social rights and social responsibilities of the state: international and constitutional and legal aspects. Spb., 2003. S. 108-117.
On the role and authority of local self-government bodies in the sphere of atmospheric air protection.On the basis of analysis of atmospheric air condition and ecological legislation the author draws a conclusion that it is necessary to reinforce the role of local self-government bodies in the sphere of atmospheric air protection.
Key words: right to favourable air environment, air protection legislation, modernisation of air protection legislation, credentials of local self-government bodies in the sphere of atmospheric air protection.
Work bibliographic list
1.Konstitutsiya the Russian Federation of 12 December 1993 (Consultant Plus version Professional.) Taking into account the amendments made by the Laws of the Russian Federation on amendments to the Constitution of the Russian Federation from 30.12.2008 N 6-FKZ and from 30.12.2008 № 7-FKZ.
2.Konstitutsiya Republic of Bashkortostan on 24 December 1993 (Consultant Plus version Professional.) As amended by Act of the Republic of Belarus 19.05.2011 № 395-r.
3.Federalny Law "On Environmental Protection" dated January 10, 2002 (Consultant Plus version Professional.) In the red. Federal Law of 19.07.2011 № 248-FZ.
/4.Federalny law "On Air Protection" on May 4, 1999 (Consultant Plus version Professional.) In the red. Federal Law of 19.07.2011 № 248-FZ.
5.Ekologichesky Code of the Republic of Bashkortostan of the year 10/28/1992 (Consultant Plus version Professional.) As amended by Act of the Republic of Belarus 31.01.2011 № 358
Theoretical aspects of state legal conflicts settlement.
The article is devoted to the analysis of contemporary theoretical approaches to the understanding of the issues of state legal conflicts settlement. The author thinks that one of the most complex theoretically and methodologically issues of modern state and law theories is the problem of the concept-category apparatus, including notions and terms, characterizing ways and means of ending state legal conflict. The success of practical actions on controlling the state legal conflict, its legal regulation, mitigation its severity and intensity, non-admission of wide-scale use of violence, removal of the conflict’s subject depend on accurate and correct conceptual content of these terms. The author makes an attempt to concretise the conceptual apparatus as necessary prerequisite for successful development and practical implementation of effective technologies of state legal conflicts control.
Key words: conflict, state legal conflict, legal conflictology, regulation, settlement, control, prevention, prognosis, modeling, ending, compromise, consensus.
Work bibliographic list
1.Darendorf R. Elements of the theory of social conflict / / Socis. In 1995. Number 5, he is a modern social conflict / / Foreign Literature. In 1994. Number 4.
2.Dmitriev AV Kudryavtsev, VN, and Kudryavtsev, S., An Introduction to the general theory of conflict (Legal Conflict). - Moscow Academy of Sciences, 1993. Part 1. a. 164.
3.Sulimova T. S. Social work and the constructive resolution of conflicts. - M., - 1996. - P.40.
4. Social conflicts in the changing Russian society (determination, development, resolution) / / Police. - 1994. - № 2. - S. 114.
5.Gluhova AV Political Conflicts: base, typology, the speaker. - M. - 2000. a. 201.
6. Legal Conflict: resolution procedures (Legal Conflict). - M., - 1995. Part 3. a. 143
7. Quoted from: Legal Conflict: resolution procedures (Legal Conflict). - M., - 1995. Part 3. - C. 146
8. Zaprudskaya JG Social conflict. a. 58.
9.Gluhova A. Political conflict: grounds, types, dynamics. - M. - 2000. a. 202.
10.Darendorf Elements theory of social conflict. 145.
11. Solovyov AI Politics. Political theory and political technology. - M., 2000. a. 468.
12. Political theory and political practice. Dictionary. - M., 1994. a. 123
ISSN 2500-0217 / Включен в Перечень ВАК