COLUMN OF THE EDITOR-IN-CHIEF
Is there a head of a rule-of-law state?
RULE-OF-LAW STATE ISSUES.
Sokolov A.N. Theory of rule-of-law state - not a dogma but a guide to action.
Muratshin F.R. Court federalism and legal identification of courts issue.
Sidorkin A.I. Questions of the constitutionality of some provisions Criminal Procedure Law.
Aznagulova G.M.Problems of Russia’s divisions of powers reception.
Timerbaev T.A Transformation of electoral institution of heads of constituent entities of the Russian Federation.
Sharipova E.A. Topical issues of legal status formation of the foreign citizens and stateless persons in the Russian Federation.
Ivleva T.V., Bayeva R.R. The activities of children's non-governmental organizations (NGO) in Russia and the United Kingdom (England).
Khusnutdinov A.I.Realisation of the constitutional guarantees on privacy and security of personal data in the Internet.
Yumadilov D.B. Meaning of politics in the legal life of the state.
Polbin S.U. Political, legal and social, economic consequences of Russia’s accession to the WTO.
Isaykina E.I. Public opinion as a factor of development of the law in Russia.
Galiev F.F. Prosecutor’s proposal as a form of response to a violation of law.
COMMENT ON THE TOPIC.
Professor Utyashev’s reply.
RULE-OF-LAW STATE FROM THE FOREIGN COLLEAGUES POINT OF VIEW.
Minakovb P.A. Safronov K.Yu. Intersection points of intercontinental legal perceptions.
Russia-Madagascar. In the search of legal identity.
Gabitov R.Kh., Gareeva-Svetina Ye.V. Venture capital in the development of innovative entrepreneurship.
Touzhilova-Ordanskaya Ye.M., Rezyapova G.F. Methodology and cognitive method in law…….
Avetisyan Zh. A. On legal facts within the boundaries of sub-institution of forced termination of property rights.
ZatonskiyS.A. Detection of the debtor and his property in the enforcement proceedings.
Gizzatullin R.Kh. On the issue of modern state of ecological examination legal regulation.
Bumazhnikova O.V. Servitude burden of land plots.
Chesnokova N.A. Circumstances, subject to substantiation in criminal case on infliction of harm to health, beating, made by minors from hooligan motives………………………………………..
V. Kostylev. Panegyric experience.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE AUTHORS.
TO THE AUTHORS.
THE THEORY OF THE RULE-OF-LAW STATE - NOT A DOGMA, BUT A GUIDE TO ACTION
In the article the «applications» of the principles and institutions of the rule of law are analysed. To Russian realities of political life the conclusion is made that the fundamental aspects of the rule-of-law state are ignored in Russia.
Keywords: theory of the rule-of-law state, principles and institutions, law, legal nihilism, corruption.
Work bibliographic list
1. A.N Arinin Towards a new strategy for the development of Russia: federalism and civil society. Ideological, theoretical, political and legal aspects. - New York: North-Print, 2000.
2. Baglai M.V.Konstitutsionnoe law of the Russian Federation: A Textbook for High Schools. - Moscow: Norma, 2003.
3. Baranov V.M The concept of the bill: the manual. - N. Novgorod, Nizhny Novgorod Academy of Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia, 2003.
4. Baranov P.P Sokolov AN Theory of State and Law. Textbook. - Rostov-on-Don, Rostov Institute of Law, Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia, 2007.
5. Vysheslavtsev B.P Ethics conversion. Erosa.M., 1999.
6. Crosser A., Menudier H. LaviePolitigue EN AllemangeFederale Paris, Colin. 1978. S.287.
7.Diamend L. Is the Third ware over? / / JornalofDemocracy. Vol. Number 3.
8. Guzeev M. Sergeev, L. Results and problems of social and economic development of the Kaliningrad region / / Journal BIEF, 2012. Number 11.
9. Zamyatin D.N, Zamyatin NY Russian space federalism / / Polis. 2000. Number 5.
10. Enikeev Z.I Speech at the "round table" "Actual problems of the theory and practice of law in Russia" / / Rule of Law: Theory and Practice. 2010. Number 1.
11. L. Ivashov Has the safest to live in Russia / / Nezavisimaya Gazeta. 2009. September 1.
12. Interview with the head of the Presidential Administration, SE Naryshkin / / WG. 2010. January 14.
13. Kuznetsov S.V Information technology in the legislative process / / legislative technique. M., 2000.
14. Kant I. Collected Works in 6 tomah.T.6. M.: Thought, 1963 - 1966.
15. Panitin B. Political parties and movements of Russia's modern world processes / / World Economy and International Relations. 2002. Number 10.
16.Pastuhov V.B Dark Age. Post-communism as a "black hole" of Russian history / / Polis. 2007. Number 3.
17. Message from the President of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation December 12, 2012. Site of the President of the Russian Federation: http:// kremlin.ru / news / 17 / / 8.
18. Saulyak O.P Legal nihilism as an invariant of the domestic justice / / Russian Justice 2009. Number 9.
19. A.N Sokolov The current state of law of the Federal Republic of Germany: Monograph. Riga, 1992.
20. A.N Sokolov Legal state: the idea, theory, practice: Monograph. Kursk, 1994.
21. A.N Sokolov Russia at the turn of the century: the strengthening of the statehood. Encyclopedia foundations of the modern Russian state / Edited by Professor AN Sokolov. - Kaliningrad Amber story. 2001.
22. A.N Sokolov Legal state: from the idea to its materialization: Monograph. - Kaliningrad Amber Tale, 2002.
COURT FEDERALISM AND ISSUES OF LEGAL IDENTIFICATION OF COURTS
The article reveals the content of “court federalism” notion, analyses the factors unifying constitutional (charter) courts of the constituent entities of the Russian Federation and justices of peace in a unified system of the regional courts.
Key words:court federalism, constitutional (charter) courts, justice of peace, regional judiciary.
Work bibliographic list
1. Nelyubina A.A Justices of the peace in the Russian Federation: a comprehensive analysis / / Diss. on competition. uch. step.kand. jur. Science. - Ekaterinburg, 2006.
2. Wyman A.B Judicial power in the republics of the Russian Federation (constitutional foundations) / / Abstract of thesis. on competition. uch. step.kand. jur. Science. - Kazan, 2007.
3. B. Regional Kryazhkov ¬ tion of constitutional justice in the Russian Federation: the state of the development and / / Comparative Constitutional Review. 2007. Number 3.
4. Alexandrova R. Unity judicial system - an important principle of justice in the Russian Federation / / Arbitration and civil procedure. 2006. Number 11.
5. Tsaliev A.M. Judicial power in the system of separation of powers of the Russian Federation / / Russian justice. 2009. Number 2.
6. Tsaliev A.M., Kachmozov O.Kh. Further development of the constitutional (statutory) courts - Basic ¬ lem judicial reform / / Russian judge. 2009. Number 4.
7. Pavlikov S.G Improving the legal regulation of the status of constitutional (statutory) courts of the Russian Federation / / The constitutional and municipal law. 2007. Number 3.
8. Zhuikov V.M On the role of global justice in the Russian Federation. Handbook of international judge hearing civil cases. - M., 2002.
9. Dmitriev, Y., GG Cheremnykh Judicial power in the mechanism of the separation of powers and the protection of human rights and freedoms / / State and law. 1997. Number 8.
Doroshkov V.V Justice of the Peace. Historically, organizational and procedural aspects. Moscow: Norma. 2004.
QUESTIONS OF THE CONSTITUTIONALITY OF SOME PROVISIONS CRIMINAL PROCEDURE LAW
The article deals with the problematic issues of bringing the provisions of the Criminal Procedure Code of Russia in accordance with the Constitution of the Russian Federation. The analysis of the legal position of the Constitutional Court of the Russian Federation in relation to the regulation of the Criminal Procedure Code of the Russian Federation, some of the measures prior restraint, the provisions governing the relations in the field of constitutional law at the rehabilitation and procedural aspects of the implementation of this right.
Key words: criminal procedure, house imprisonment, preventive measures, rehabilitation
Work bibliographic list
1.Kodeks of Administrative Offences of 30.12.2001. № 195-FZ (as amended on 12.30.2012) (amended and supplemented. Entering into force on 01.11.2013) / / Reference Legal System Consultant Plus, 2013.
2. Convention for the Protection of Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms (signed in Rome
04/11/1950) (amended. From 13.05.2004) (together with the "Protocol [№ 1]" (signed in Paris 03/20/1952), "Protocol № 4, securing certain rights and freedoms other than those already included the Convention and the First Protocol "(signed in Strasbourg 09/16/1963)" Protocol № 7 "(signed at Strasbourg on 11.22.1984) / / Reference Legal System Consultant Plus, 2013.
3. The Constitutional Court of the Russian Federation. Information "on the constitutional and legal aspects of the improvement of law-making and law enforcement in the field of promotion and protection of the rights and freedoms of citizens (based on the decisions of the Constitutional Court of the Russian Federation 2009-2011)" / Approved by the decision of the Constitutional Court of the Russian Federation of November 7, 2012. / Ex. № 2156 of 26.11.2012.
4. Decision of the Constitutional Court of the Russian Federation of 06.12.2011 № 27-P "In the case on the constitutionality of Article 107 of the Criminal Procedure Code of the Russian Federation in connection with the complaint of a citizen of the Republic of Estonia, AT Fedin "/ / Reference Legal System Consultant Plus, 2013.
5. Decision of the Constitutional Court of the Russian Federation of 14.07.2011 № 16-P "In the case on the constitutionality of the provisions of paragraph 4 of Article 24 and paragraph 1 of Article 254 of the Criminal Procedure Code of the Russian Federation in connection with the complaints of citizens SI Alexandrina and YF Vashchenko / / Reference Legal System Consultant Plus, 2013.
6. Decision of the Constitutional Court of the Russian Federation from 17.10. 2011 № 22-P "on the Constitutionality of the first and second paragraph of Article 133 of the Criminal Procedure Code of the Russian Federation in connection with the complaints of citizens VA Tikhomirova, II Tikhomirov, IN Sardyk "/ / Reference Legal System Consultant Plus, 2013.
7. Draft Federal Law № 641875-5 «On Amendments to Article 135 of the Criminal Procedure Code of the Russian Federation" (submitted by the Government of the Russian Federation, adopted in the final version - Resolution of the State Duma of the Russian Federation of 18.12.2012. № 1454-6 GC) / / Reference Legal System Consultant Plus, 2013.
8. Draft Federal Law № 152903-6 «On Amendments to Article 107 of the Criminal Procedure Code (for clarification of the house arrest)" (Adopted by the State Duma of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation in the first reading, December 19, 2012.
9. Draft Federal Law № 180771-6 «On Amendments to the Criminal Procedure Code of the Russian Federation (clarification about the criminal case on the death of the accused, the suspect, the person to be brought to justice)" (under consideration in the State Duma ) / / Reference Legal System Consultant Plus. 2013.
10. Draft Federal Law № 641875-5 «On Amendments to Article 135 of the Criminal Procedure Code of the Russian Federation" (submitted by the Government of the Russian Federation, adopted in the final version - Resolution of the State Duma of the Russian Federation of 18.12.2012 № 1454-6 GC) / / Reference Legal System Consultant Plus. 2013.
11. Federal Law of 12.01.1996 № 8 - FZ "On burial and funeral business" (as amended on 07.28.2012) / / Reference Legal System Consultant Plus. 2013.
12. Federal Law of 7 December 2011. № 420-FZ "On Amendments to the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation and Certain Legislative Acts of the Russian Federation" / / Reference Legal System Consultant Plus. 2013.
13. Decision of the Constitutional Court of the Russian Federation of 19.07.2011 № 18-P "In the case on the constitutionality of the provisions of the second paragraph of Article 135 of the Criminal Procedure Code of the Russian Federation in connection with the complaint of a citizen VS Shasharina "/ / Reference Legal System Consultant Plus. 2013.
PROBLEMS OF RUSSIA’S DIVISIONS OF POWERS RECEPTION
The article investigates common problems of western legal ideas reception into the Russian legal system. Issues of federal state power bodies system and constituent entities’ state power bodies system formation are marked and disclosed on the basis of division of powers principle. Special attention is paid to reviewing issues and significance of division of powers conception and their influence on the domestic legal system.
Key words: division of powers principle, Russian legal system, state power bodies, Audit Chamber of the RF, Ombudsman in the RF, Central Bank of Russia.
Work bibliographic list
.1. Dmitry Avdeev Separation of powers and the dualistic nature of the executive power in Russia / / The constitutional and municipal law. 2010. Number 9.
2 A. Bychkov On the question of the legal status of the Bank of Russia / / State and local authorities. 2011. Number 8.
3. Grankin IV The main features of the legislative / / Constitutional and municipal law. 2007. Number 5.
4. The history of political doctrines. CH.I / ed. KA Mokicheva. - M., 1971.
5. Constitutional law of foreign countries. / Ed. MV Baglai, YI Leibo, LM Entin. - Moscow: Norma, 2005.
6. Comment to the Constitution of the Russian Federation / ed. VD Zorkin LV Lazarev. New York: Penguin Books, 2009.
7. Kozlov, EI, Kutafin OE The constitutional right of Russia: a tutorial. M.: Prospekt. 2010.
8. Kozlov, EI, Kutafin OE The constitutional right of Russia: A Textbook. 4th ed., Rev. and add. -M.: TC "Welby", Publishing House of the "Prospectus", 2006.
9. The Constitution of the Russian Federation. Scientific and practical commentary (itemized) / ed. YA Dmitriev. M., 2007.
10. Polanski IA Komarov VV The principle of separation of powers in the Russian Federation / / State and local authorities. 2001. Number 1.
11. Decision of the Constitutional Court from 29.05.1998 № 16-P "On the Constitutionality of Part 4 of Article 28 of the Law of the Republic of Komi" On civil service of the Republic of Komi "/ / Collected Legislation of the Russian Federation. 1998. Number 23. St.2626.
12. Romanenko VB Problematic issues of the theory of separation of powers in the Russian Federation / / Law and the State: Theory and Practice. 2012. Number 7.
13. Collection of Laws of the Russian Federation. 1995. № 47. St.4472.
14. Collection of Laws of the Russian Federation. 1999. Number 7. St.878.
15. Collection of Laws of the Russian Federation. 1995. Number 3. Article 167.
16. Collection of Laws of the Russian Federation. 2002. Number 28. St.2790.
17. Tosunyan GA Vikulin A. Money and power. The theory of separation of powers and the problems of the banking system. M., 2000.
18. EA Sukhanov Legal regulation of banking. Moscow, 1997.
19. Collection of Laws of the Russian Federation. 1997. Number 9. St.1011.
20. Collection of Laws of the Russian Federation. 2004. Number 27. St.2710.
21. Topornin BN Essays on parliamentary law. - M., 1993.
22. Friedman L. Introduction to American law.
TRANSFORMATION OF ELECTORAL INSTITUTION OF HEADS OF CONSTITUENT ENTITIES OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION
In this article we consider the transformation of electoral institution of heads of constituent entities of the Russian Federation in the period 2004- 2012.
Keywords: elections, appointment, empowerment, empowering the highest official, subject of the Russian Federation, legitimating, political process, political regionalism, ethnic politics, national and local government relations, political forces, opposition.
Work bibliographic list
1.Eruslanov O. Nikolai Fedorov again "to the services of the people."Kommersant, 2010. № 166.
TOPICAL ISSUES OF LEGAL STATUS FORMATION OF THE FOREIGN CITIZENS AND STATELESS PERSONS IN THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION
The legislature on the legal status formation of the foreign citizens and stateless persons in the Russian Federation since 2002 and till now undergoes significant changes aimed at procedure improvement of the arrival, lodgement, residence of foreign citizens and stateless persons in the RF and their labour activities. Legal regulation of these issues is connected with problems caused by controversies between respect of the human rights and state security interests of the Russian Federation.
Key words:status formation of the foreign citizens and stateless persons, migration law, non-resident foreign citizens, resident foreign citizens.
Work bibliographic list
1. Anikeeva ED Constitutional and legal status of foreign citizens in the Russian Federation. Diss. on competition. degree kand.yur.n. M. 2004.
2. Balashov TN Constitutional and legal problems of formation of migration policy. - St.: Publishing House "Press Law Center", 2011.
3. The Constitution of the Russian Federation - Moscow: INFRA-M, 2010.
4. RF Code of Administrative Offences of 30 December 2001. № 195-FZ (with the ambassador. Rev. And add. On December 1, 2012. № 212-FZ) / / Rossiyskaya Gazeta. 2012. № 256.
Basics of migration policy: A manual / Ed. Ed. IN Bartsits. Ans. Ed. TS Ilarionova. - Moscow: Publishing House of the RAPS, 2009.
Decision of the Council of CIS Heads of State on 16 September 2004. "On the Concept of Cooperation - the CIS countries in combating illegal migration" from 16.09.2004. / / Bulletin of Treaties. 2005. Number 3.
5. Sobolev, ID Legalization of Foreign Citizens in the Russian Federation. Abstract on competition Account. step.k.yu.n. M. 2009.
6. Agreement on cooperation of - the Commonwealth of Independent States in the fight against illegal migration from 03/06/1998. / / Bulletin of Treaties. 1999. Number 8.
7. Federal Law of 25.07.2002. № 115-FZ "On the Legal Status of Foreign Citizens in the Russian Federation" / / NW. 07/29/2002. 30.St.3032 number.
Federal Law of 19 May 2010. № 86-FZ "On Amending the Federal Law" On the Legal Status of Foreign Citizens in the Russian Federation "and Certain Legislative Acts of the Russian Federation." / / Rossiyskaya Gazeta. 2010. May 21.
8. Khabrieva TJ Migration Law in Russia: Theory and Practice. - M., Law Firm "Contract", 2008.
T.V. Ivleva., R.R. Bayeva
THE ACTIVITIES OF CHILDREN'S NON-GOVERNMENTAL ORGANIZATIONS (NGO) IN RUSSIA AND THE UNITED KINGDOM (ENGLAND)
The activities of children's non-governmental organizations (NGO) in Russia and the United Kingdom (England) are described in this article. The authors focus on the legislative framework of children’s NGO, their activities and collaboration with the state’s bodies.
Key words: child, children, children protection, charities, non-governmental organizations, civil society.
Work bibliographic list
1. Civil rights: contemporary theory and practice. / Ed. FM Rudinsky. / FM Rudinsky. Monograph. - Volgograd: VA Ministry of Interior of Russia, 2004.
2. Ivanova I., Liborakina MI, AK Tolmasova The problems of the tax regime for charities and non-profit organizations and the prospects of its changes. Taxation of Russian non-governmental organizations: Theory and Practice. - Moscow: MPSF. 2004.
3. Lobanova TV, Utyashev MM The mechanism of protection of children's rights in Russia and the UK: a comparative analysis. / T. Lobanov, M. Utyashev. Monograph. - Ufa: RIC BSU, 2007.
4. Mersiyanova IE Trends in the development of civil society (as a result of empirical research). - Moscow: Higher School of Economics, 2010.
5. Federal law of 19.05.1995. № 82 -
Federal Law "On Public Associations". Article 7. / / Rossiyskaya Gazeta. 1995. Number 100.
6. MaidmentD. Humanrights & NGOs: Gettingitright in Russia.London, 2004
REALISATION OF THE CONSTITUTIONAL GUARANTEES ON PRIVACY AND SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA IN THE INTERNET
The topicality of the given article is conditioned by the trends in the sphere of informatisation of all spheres of life. Problems arising before the society have the systemic character and are consequences of sharpened controversies between private and social interests. The author analyses legal aspects of personal data security and put forward propositions of perfection of constitutional guarantees on privacy realisation mechanisms.
Key words: constitutional guarantees, privacy, personal data, the Internet
Work bibliographic list
1. Dashyan MS "The right to information highways: the legal regulation" - M.: "Wolters Kluwer", 2007.
2. Online interview on 28/12/11 with the deputy head of the Federal Service for Supervision of Communications, Information Technology and Communications Sheredinym RV "The protection of personal data: the new requirements," ATP "guarantor".
3. "On the new requirements for handling personal information" (Interview with VV Mitrofanova, Director General of the Institute of professional personnel officer), / / Kadrovik.ru.2012. number 2
MEANING OF POLITICS IN THE LEGAL LIFE OF THE STATE
The article reveals some facts about the history of legal policy, analyzes the possible approaches to the study of the phenomenon of legal policy, reveals forms of legal policy.
Keywords: legal policy, legal life, the facts of legal policy, the form of the legal policy
Work bibliographic list
1.Anners E. History of European Law (translated from Swedish). - Moscow: Nauka, 1994.
2.Antonova LI The local legal regulations. - Moscow: Publishing house from the Leningrad State University, 1985.
3.Arisov NN French Civil Code of 1804. - M., 1972.
4.Baymahanov, M.T.-M. The contradictions in the development of the legal superstructure of socialist society and ways to overcome them: Author. diss. ... Doctor. jurid. Science. - Alma-Ata, 1972 FN Fatkullin Problems of the general theory of legal superstructure. - Kazan: Izd KSU, 1980.
5.Bro YI Problems of Soviet law. Irkutsk: Publishing House of the Irkutsk State University, 1980.
6.Varyas M. Religious morality, political and legal reality: theological aspect / / Social Science and modernity. 1993. Number 5.
7.Verkienko LV Application of the law enforcement authorities of the Russian Federation: Author. diss. ... Soisk. uch. Art. Candidate. jurid. Science. M.2002.
8.Veber M. History of the economy. Exchange and its value / Per. with him., ed. J. Graves. M.: "Hyperborea", "the rubber field," 2007.
9.Grigorev FA Acts of law. Saratov: in Sarat. University Press, 1995.
10.Dyuryagin IJ Application of the norms of Soviet law. Sverdlovsk: SUI, 1973.
11.Degtyarev AA The mechanism of political decision-making: an attempt to develop an integrated model / / Russian Political Science / Ed. AI Solovyov. In 5 volumes. Volume 5. 1995-2006. M. Rospen, 2008.
12.David R. principal legal systems of today. Moscow, 1988.
13.Zahvataev W. French Civil Code (Code Napoleon). Kiev: Publishing House of Truth, 2006.
14. History of the Ancient World. Early Antiquity / Ed. Ed. IM Deacons. Moscow: Nauka, 1989.
15.Kozulin AI The role of the judiciary in ensuring the unity of the legal space of the Russian Federation / / State and law. 2007. № 6.
16.Lazarev VV The use of Soviet law. Kazan, 1972.
17.Lebedev PN The application of law in the management process: the epistemological aspect / / Jurisprudence. 1986. Number 2.
18.Matuzov NI Sistemai legal personality. Saratov State University. 1987.
19.Marchenko MN The legal systems of the modern world. M.: Mirror-M ICD, 2008.
20.Malko AV Legal Life / / Social Science and modernity. 1999. № 6. Category of "legal life": problems of formation / / State and law. 2001. Number 5.
21.Malko AV Legal life: the problem, the concept, features, types / / Legal life in contemporary Russia: Theoretical aspects / Ed. NI Matuzova and AV Malko. Saratov. Saratov State govt. Acad. Law, 2005.
22.MashkinN.A. History of Ancient Rome. - Moscow: OGIZ: State Publishing House of Political Literature. 1948.
23.Novitsky IB Fundamentals of Roman civil law. Moscow: Publishing House of the "Mirror." 2007.
24. The legal system of socialism in 2 books. / Ed. AM Vasilieva: Book 1. The concept, structure, social communication. M. Legal Literature. 1986. Kn.2. Functioning and development. - Moscow, legal literature. 1987.
25.Rayanov FM The concept of sustainable development and the Russian state-legal validity / / Law and Policy. - M.: 2004. Number 12.
26.Sinyukov VN, Grigoriev FA Legal system. Pravorealizatsii questions. Saratov: in Sarat. University Press, 1995.
27. French Civil Code / Law Center Association, trans. with fr. AA Zhukovsky, GA Pashkovskaya: teach. Ed. and foreword. DG Lavrov. SPb.: Legal Center Press, 2004.
28.Hazova OA Marriage and Divorce in a bourgeois family law (comparative legal analysis). Moscow: Nauka, 1988.
29.Chhikvadze VM State, democracy, rule of law. M.: Legal. Literature, 1967.
30.Shershenevich, GF The right / / Legal Adviser. 2004. Number 9.
31.Engels F. Origin of the Family, Private Property and the State. - Moscow: Izd-polit.lit ry.1983
32.Yakovlev VF Systematic application of law / / Legislation. 2007. № 5
POLITICAL, LEGAL AND SOCIAL, ECONOMIC CONSEQUENCES OF RUSSIA’S ACCESSION TO THE WTO
This article is devoted to a problem of consequences of Russia's accession to the World Trade Organization. The work considers issues in connection with influence of changes in customs and tariff regulation of the Russian Federation within the Customs union, licensing, insurance, measures of support of the national industry and agriculture on national economy. The author proves necessity of adaptation of the Russian legal system and economy to rules and conditions of the WTO which will allow it to execute a number of system obligations in various spheres. The author underlines that Russian problems connected with accession to the WTO are solvable. The correct and timely governmental policy will help to avoided or to smooth negative influence of accession.
Key words.Russia's accession to the World Trade Organization conditions,changes in the customs and tariff regulation of Russia within the Customs union, economic transformations in Russia, advantages of accession to the WTO, agriculture and industry of Russia in the conditions of the WTO.
Work bibliographic list
1. Protocol on the Accession of the Russian Federation to the Marrakesh Agreement Establishing the World Trade Organization (an integral part of the Agreement of 15 April 1994, entered into force on 22 August 2012 on the basis of the Federal Law of July 21, 2012. № 126-FZ) / / Reference legal system " Consultant "as of September 3, 2012.
2. Resolution of the Interstate Council of the Eurasian Economic Community, of 27 November 2009. № 18, the Customs Union Commission Decision of 27 November 2009. № 130 (in red. February 26, 2010. Amended. And add. Coming into force from 05 April 2010). "Common Customs Tariff of the Customs Union of Belarus, Kazakhstan and the Russian Federation (CCT)" / / Rossiyskaya Gazeta. 2009. November 30.
3. Resolution of the Interstate Council of the Eurasian Economic Community on 11 December 2009. № 32 "On the introduction of the Single Commodity Nomenclature for Foreign Economic Activity of the Customs Union" / / Customs Bulletin. 2010. Number 4.
4. WTO classification by type of goods and services (razrab. in the Uruguay Round of multilateral trade negotiations in 1986-1994). / / Www.wto.org> English/thewto_e/whatis_e/tif_e/org6_e.htm
5. Customs Union Commission Decision of 2 March 2011. № 563 "On Uniform documents assessment (confirmation) (declaration of conformity with the technical regulations of the Customs Union, the certificate of conformity with technical regulations of the Customs Union)" / / Customs Bulletin. 2011. Number 3.
6. The decision of the Commission of the Customs Union of 28 May 2010. 2010 № 299 "On the application of sanitary measures in the Customs Union" (in red. Decisions of the Board of the Eurasian Economic Commission on April 19, 2012. № 34) / / The official website of the Commission of the Customs Union http://www.tsouz.ru/, 28.06.2010 , 29.04.2012.
7. Customs Union Commission Decision of 18 June 2010. № 319 "On technical regulation of the Customs Union" (in red. Customs Union Commission Decision of 08 December 2010) / / Customs Bulletin. 2010. № 7; № 14.
8. Ministry of Economic Development to help Russia's obligations as a member of the WTO on 11 November 2011. / / Http://www.wto.ru/documents.asp?f=docs&t=14.
9. Source: World Economic Forum / / www.weforum.org.
10. Factors counter business in Russia: Polling WorldEconomicForum / / www.weforum.org.
11. According to the concept of long-term socio-economic development of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2020 for innovative companies provide state support: tax benefits, exemption from export taxes, government subsidies, etc. / / Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of November 17, 2008. № 1662-r "On Approval of the Concept of long-term socio-economic development of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2020" / / Code of Laws. 2008. № 47. St.5489.
12. Source: Official site of the Federal Service of State Statistics of Russia / / www.gks.ru.
13. For example, the Customs Union Commission Decision of 16 August 2011. № 746 "On the abolition of licensing for import of drugs used in veterinary medicine," from 02 October 2011. already been canceled license of the Ministry of Industry and Trade and the preceding conclusion, previously necessary for the importation of drugs into the territory of the Russian Federation / / The decision of the Commission of the Customs Union on August 16. № 746 "On the abolition of licensing for import of drugs used in veterinary medicine," / / Reference Information System "Paragraph" as of May 25, 2012.
14. Babkin, KA, Kuznetsov AV, Korchevoi EA Pronin VV SamohvalovV.A. Impact of the accession of Russia to the World Trade Organization / / http://wto-inform.ru/upload/brochure/brochure_wto.pdf.
15. Komarov Investments in the economy and the WTO / / Economist. 2011. Number 11.
16. Semenov E. World Trade Organization (WTO) membership conditions and benefits
PUBLIC OPINION AS A FACTOR OF DEVELOPMENT OF THE LAW IN RUSSIA
The purpose of the article is researching of the public opinion expressing opinion of the majority and influencing development of the law in Russia, the analysis of the negative factors influencing development of the right, and the measures promoting their elimination.
Keywords: public consciousness, public opinion, law
Work bibliographic list
1.Aristotel. Politics / / Works in 4 volumes, Moscow, 1984. V.4.
2.Korobeynikov VS Pyramid opinions. , 1981.
3. Walter Lippmann. Public opinion. - M.: Institute of the "Public Opinion", 2004.
4. Rabinowitz PM The law as a phenomenon of social consciousness (The discussion of the objective and subjective at right) / / Jurisprudence. 1972. Number 2.
5.Nersesyants VS Regulations and laws. Moscow, 1983.
6.Vengerov AB Theory of State and Law. - M. Law, 2000.
7. Lapaeva VV Public opinion as a factor in the effectiveness of the legislation (methodological aspect) / / Problems of improving Soviet legislation / / Proceedings VNIISZ. Moscow, 1987.
PROSECUTOR’S PROPOSAL AS A FORM OF RESPONSE TO A VIOLATION OF LAW
Application of law in the modern theory of state and law means authoritative activity of competent bodies and officials in the preparation and adoption of a special, individual decision on the legal case. One of the components of such activity is the prosecutor’s proposal as an act of prosecutorial response to violations of law.
In the form of the proposal, the prosecutor puts forth a legally justified claim to take actual measures on elimination of violations of law, as well as their causes and contributing conditions.
Keywords: legal regulation, implementation of law, application of law, acts of prosecutorial response, violation of law, prosecutor’s proposal, law enforcement act.
Work bibliographic list
1. Byzova MV The procedure and terms of supervising the prosecutor / / Law. 2009. Number 9.
2. Byzova AV The prosecutor: Author. dis. ... Candidate. jurid. Science. - Ekaterinburg, 2009.
3. State ownership in the Russian Federation (Legal, law enforcement and prosecutorial practice): Scientific and practical commentary. - Moscow: Olma-Press, 2004.
4.Zabarchuk EL, AS Salomatin The rule of law in the activities of the state authorities of the Russian Federation and local self-government. M., 2007.
5. Melnikov NV The Prosecutor's Office of Russia and its role in ensuring the constitutional rights and freedoms: Diss. ... Doctor. jurid. Science. - Rostov n / a, 2001.
6. Morozova LA Theory of State and Law: A Textbook. Ed. 2nd, rev., Ext. - New York: Penguin Books, 2007.
7. General Theory of Law and State: A Textbook / ed. V.V.Lazareva. - 4th ed., Rev. and add. - Moscow: Yurist, 2007.
8. SI burns, Marina N. Explanatory Dictionary of Russian Language: 80,000 words and idiomatic expressions / Russian Academy of Sciences Institute of Language. Vinogradov. - 4th ed., Amplified. - Moscow: OOO "TEMP", 2010.
9. Passes VD Theory of law: a textbook for undergraduate / V.D.Perevalov. - 2nd ed., Rev. and add. - M.: Publishing Yurayt, 2012.
10. Prosecutor's supervision: a textbook for undergraduate / Yu.E.Vinokurov [and others]; under obsch.red. Yu.E.Vinokurova. - 10th ed., Rev. and add. - M.: Publishing Yurayt, 2011.
11. Rayanov FM The theory of law: challenges of modernization. - Ufa of Sciences of Belarus, Guillem, 2010.
12. Chervonyuk VI Theory of State and Law: A Textbook. - Moscow: INFRA-M, 2007. S.513.
13. Yakushev SE Legal acts of the Russian Federation Prosecutor: Author. dis. ... Candidate. jurid. Science. - Saratov, 2007
R.Kh. Gabitov, Gareeva-Svetina Ye.V.
VENTURE CAPITAL IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF INNOVATIVE ENTREPRENEURSHIP
The article reviews the prospects of small and innovative entrepreneurship in the sphere of high technology. Presently the economic effect of the usage of scientific achievements is practically evident. Meanwhile, there are no problems in innovations but there are troubles with venture capital market promotion mechanism, investment capital, share capital, small business.
Key words: venture capital, risk, risk capital, investor, entrepreneur, investment, venture fund, venture investment
METHODOLOGY AND COGNITIVE METHOD IN LAW
The authors of the article study methodology and cognitive method in law. The authors give basic characteristics of cognition, consider philosophy of law as a methodological part of theory of law, direction of cognition and etc. On the basis of analysis the authors give definition to the concept of method of law cognition.
Key words: philosophy of law, theory of state and law, cognitive method, direction of cognition.
Work bibliographic list
1. Vas'kovsky EV Legal methodology. SPb., 1901.
2. Introduction to the study of the social sciences: Sat. Art. / Ed. NI Kareyev. SPb., 1903.
3. Vysheslavtsev BP A few words about the outlook Chicherin / / Free conscience: Liter. and philosophical. Sat Prince. 1. Moscow, 1906.
4. Degan P. Benefits and learning the rules of Russian law, or materials to the encyclopedia, methodology, and literary history of Russian law. M., 1831.
5. Demidov AI On the methodological situation in Law / / Jurisprudence. 2001. Number 4.
6. Zorkin VD The crisis of confidence and the State / / Rossiyskaya Gazeta. 2009. April 10.
7. Ilyin IA Works: 10 volumes, T.4. Moscow, 1994.
8. Kareev NI What is a social science? / / Introduction to the study of the social sciences: Sat. Art. SPb., 1903.
9. DA Kerimov Methodology of law: the object, function, problems in the philosophy of law. Moscow, 2003.
10. Kirill, Metropolitan of Smolensk and Kaliningrad. Preface / / RA Papayan Christian roots of modern law. Moscow, 2002.
11. Kistiakowsky BA The methodology and the nature of the science of law (Preface) / / Radbruch, Introduction to the science of law. Moscow, 1915.
12. Kistiakowsky BA Methodology and its importance for the social sciences, and law / / Legal Gazette. 1917. Prince. XVIII.
13. Kistiakowsky BA Social Sciences and the Law: Essays on the methodology of the social sciences and the general theory of law. Moscow, 1916.
14. Kistiakowsky BA Philosophy and Sociology of Law. SPb., 1998.
15. MM Kovalevsky Historical and comparative method in law and techniques of studying the history of law. M., 1880.
16. Levitsky S. Essays on the History of Russian Philosophy: In 2 vols II. The twentieth century. , 1996.
17. Lukovskaya DI Subject matter and methodology of the history of political and legal doctrines / / Jurisprudence. 2007. Number 3.
18. Marchenko MN State and Law in the context of globalization. Moscow, 2008.
19. Malakhov VP The variety of methodologies of modern theory of law / / History of State and Law. 2010. № 6.
20. Martyshin OV Russian Constitution of 1993. and development of theory of law (some methodological aspects) / / State and law. 2008. Number 12.
21. St. Michael IV Studies in the Philosophy of law. T. 1. Tomsk, 1914.
22. Novgorodians PI Op. Moscow, 1995.
23. From the Editors / / Bulletin of law. 1899. Number 1.
24. Basil I. The main problems of the civil law. M., 1998.
25. Problems of Idealism: Sat. Art. M., 1902.
26. AA Christmas The theory of subjective public rights: critical and systematic study. Moscow, 1913.
27. S. VI Objectives and methods of the state of science. SPb., 1871.
28. Sorokin PA Rec. of the book.: BA Kistiakowsky. Social Sciences and Law (Essays on the methodology of the social sciences and the general theory of law). Moscow, 1916 / / Herald of Europe. 1916. Prince. 8.
29. Spektorsky EV Christianity and culture. Prague, 1925.
30. Spektorsky EV Legal and Philosophy / / Legal Gazette. 1913. Prince. II.
31. Stoyanov AN Methods of development of positive law and public importance of lawyers glossators the end of XVIII century. Kharkov, 1862.
32.Syryh VM The methodology of legal science: status, problems, the main directions of further development / / Methodology of Jurisprudence: status, problems and prospects. No. 1 / Ed. MN Marchenko. M., 2005.
33. Taranovsky FV Rec. of the book.: IV Michael. Studies in the Philosophy of law. T. 1. Tomsk, 1914 / / Legal Gazette. 1915. Prince. 12.
34. Tarasov NN Methodological problems of legal science. Ekaterinburg, 2001.
35. Troubetzkoy, EN Encyclopedia of Law. SPb., 1999.
36. Frank SL Spiritual foundations of society: an introduction to social philosophy / / Russian Abroad: from the history of social and legal thought. L., 1991.
37. Shershenevich GF General Theory of Law. No. IV. Moscow, 1912.
Yashchenko AS Synthetic point of view of legal theory / / Journal of the Ministry of Justice. 1912. Number 1.
ON LEGAL FACTS WITHIN THE BOUNDARIES OF SUB-INSTITUTION OF FORCED TERMINATION OF PROPERTY RIGHTS
The article is devoted to the review of questions, connected with the definition of legal composition that cause forced termination of subjective property rights of a person and with the analysis of elements of that composition – legal facts.
Key words: legal fact, forced termination of subjective property rights, coercion, confiscation
Work bibliographic list
1. Alekseev SS General Theory of Law, in 2 × m, T.I. M.: Legal. Lit., 1981.
2. Belov VA Civil law. V.III. Special part. Absolute civil forms: uch-k / VA Belov. - Moscow: Publishing House of Yurayt, 2012.
3. Dambieva TV Seizure of land for public needs / / Advocate. 2006. Number 10.
4. Gribanov VP Implementation and protection of civil rights. M. Statute, 2000.
5. Gavrilov EP Copyright in the civil law / / Jurisprudence. 1978. Number 4.
6. Ioffe OS Soviet civil law. M.: Legal Literature, 1967.
7. Handsome OA Legal facts in civil law. M.: Legal Literature, 1958.
8. Kabytov NP, hop TI Civil conflict: the redemption of the land. Samara: Ed. Samara University, 2005. Romadin MS Seizure of land by a court / / North Caucasian Law Gazette. Rostov n / a, 2003. Number 3.
9. Comments on the Civil Code of the Russian Federation, of the first part (itemized) / ed. ON Sadikova. Moscow law firm "contract": INFRA-M, 2005.
10. Mosley VF The main problems of personal property in the USSR, Kharkov, 1968. P.203; Maksymenko T. With the exercise of civil rights and the duties of Saratov.1970.
11. Basil I. The main problems of the civil law. Ed. 4th, rev. - Moscow: The Statute, 2003.
12. The Federal Arbitration Court of the Moscow District case № KG-A41/5965-11 of 10 September 2011. / / ATP "Consultant Plus".
13. The Constitutional Court of the Russian Federation of 06.07.2011 № 144-O "on the complaint of a citizen Klapshi DV a violation of his constitutional rights to claim 5 and Part 1 st.242 st.254 Customs Code "/ / ATP" Consultant Plus ".
14. Samoilov M. The exercise of personal property of citizens of the USSR. In Sat: "The issues of civil rights and the process." Leningrad State University, 1969. SN Bratus On the limits of the civil rights / / Jurisprudence. 1967. Number 3. Number 80-8l.
15. Tarkhov VA Civil Law. The general part. Course of lectures. - Cheboksary: Detection sensitivity. Prince. Publishers, 1997.
16. Meyer DI Russian civil law (in 2 hours). - Moscow: The Statute, 2003.
17. Friedman NP Terms in civil law. M. VYUZI, 1986.
Yakovlev VF Civil law method of regulating social relations. Sverdlovsk., 1972.
DETECTION OF THE DEBTOR AND HIS PROPERTY IN THE ENFORCEMENT PROCEEDINGS
The article examines the important problem of the modern rule-of-law state: detection of the debtor and his property in the enforcement proceedings of the Russian Federation, analyses the detection of the debtor, his property in the USA, England, Germany, France,offers effective measures for the enforcement of judicial acts in the enforcement proceedings of the Russian Federation to search for the debtor and his property.
Key words: the enforcement proceedings, the debtor, the search of property, execution of judicial acts
Work bibliographic list
1. Gladyshev SI Enforcement proceedings in England. Moscow, 2002.
2. Grigonis EP Russian law enforcement agencies: concept, types, location in the state mechanism / / Bulletin of the St. Petersburg University of the Ministry of Interior of Russia. Number 3.
3. Davtyan AG Civil procedure in Germany. Moscow, 2002.
4. Dolgopolov OA Bailiff: experience of Russia and foreign countries / / Bulletin of the Nizhny Novgorod University. NI Lobachevsky. 2008. Number 3.
5. Guidelines of the Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation № 16/1109 of 9 April 2001. "The search of the debtor's property, child." / / Incorporative collection of "organizational and regulatory and guidance documents for tracing debtors, property and cooperation with law enforcement authorities for the 2000 - 2003 years", Moscow, 2003.
6. Order of the Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation № 192 of 21September 2007. "On approval of the Administrative Regulations on the organization of the state function of search of the debtor, the debtor, and the debtor's property organization (citizens and organizations)" / / Bulletin of normative acts of the federal executive bodies, 2007.15.10. № 42.
ON THE ISSUE OF MODERN STATE OF ECOLOGICAL EXAMINATION LEGAL REGULATION
In the article it is established, that a current legislation does not allow to realise ecological examination as one of most effective organizational and legal measures of warning of the negative effect on the environment.In this connection, an author sees the necessity of return to the practice of realization of ecological examination on the widest range of objects.
Key words: environmental examination, law on environmental examination, objects of environmental examination.
Work bibliographic list
1.Vershilo ND Environmental and legal framework for sustainable development / ed. M.M.Brinchuka. - Moscow: The formula right, 2008.
2. Kichigin NV, MV Ponomarev, A. Semyanova Commentary to the Federal Law "On Ecological Expertise" (itemized). Moscow: ZAO Yustitsinform, 2006.
3. Commentary to the Federal Law "On Ecological Expertise" / Ed. Ed. prof. M.M.Brinchuk. M. Beck Publishing, 1999. S.XII.
4. State report "On the state and Environmental Protection of the Russian Federation in 2005» / / http://www.mnr.gov.ru/regulatory/detail.php?ID=117993 (viewed 10.03.2010.).
5. NW. 2006. Number 50. St.5279.
6. NW. 2006. № 52 (Part 1). St.5498.
7. Brinchuk MM Hard times of environmental law. [Electronic resource] http://www.igpan. ru / public / publiconsite (accessed on 12.01.2011).
8. Mikhail Vasiliev Conceptual issues of improvement of environmental policy and legislation on the protection of the environment "/ / Environmental Law. 2007. Number 2.
9.Vershilo ND Environmental and legal framework for sustainable development / ed. MM Brinchuk. Moscow: Formula law, 2008.
10. Vyphanova GV The concept of "legal framework for environmental information sphere" / / Environmental Law. 2007. Number 5.
11. Verbatim record of the meeting of the State Council on the improvement of state regulation in the field of environmental protection / / http://президент.рф/выступления/7872/работа with text (viewed 3/22/2012).
12. Comment to the Federal Law "On Ecological Expertise": scientific-practical. Comment / Bortnik IY and others; hole. Ed. M.M.Brinchuk; foreword. M.M.Brinchuka. Moscow: Wolters Kluwer, 2011. S.HIII.
13. Federal Law of 16.05.2008 № 75-FZ "On Amending the Federal Law" On Ecological Expertise "and articles 49 and 54 of the Town Planning Code of the Russian Federation" / / NW. 2008. Number 20. St.2260.
14. Federal Law of 18.07.2011 № 243-FZ "On Amendments to the Town Planning Code of the Russian Federation and Certain Legislative Acts of the Russian Federation" / / NW. 2011. Number 30 (Part 1). St.4591.
15. Federal Law of 30.12.2008 № 309-FZ "On Amending Article 16 of the Federal Law" On Environmental Protection "and some legislative acts of the Russian Federation" / / NW. 2009. Number 1. Article 17.
16. Federal Law of 19.07.2011 № 246-FZ "On the artificial land created on the water bodies, under federal ownership, and on amendments to certain legislative acts of the Russian Federation" / / NW. 2011. Number 30 (Part 1). St.4594.
Comment to the Federal Law "On Ecological Expertise": scientific-practical. Comment / Bortnik IY and others; hole. Ed. MM Brinchuk; foreword. MM Brinchuk. - Moscow: Wolters Kluwer, 2011. S.HIII - XIV.
SERVITUDE BURDEN OF LAND PLOTS
The article reveals the notion of servitude as burden on the land plot and justifies the necessity of its establishment. The problems of its introduction and the legislature loopholes in the sphere of servitude are reviewed. The author makes propositions on deletion of these loopholes.
Keywords: encumbrance, encumbrance of the land plot or other object connected with the land, servitude, encumbrance limits on servitude, other real rights, real estate, the land lots, possibility of ensuring normal operation of real estate, gaps in the legislation of the Russian Federation, an obstacle for servitude establishment
Work bibliographic list
1. Proprietary right / ed. ZA Ahmetyanovoy. M., 2011.
2. Larionov R. Lien ownership of the land easement / / Financial newspaper. Regional issue, 2007.dekabr number 50.
3. Commentaries to the first part of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation / Guev A. NM, 2003.
4. Collection of Laws. 1997. Number 30. St.3594.
CIRCUMSTANCES, SUBJECT TO SUBSTANTIATION IN CRIMINAL CASE ON INFLICTION OF HARM TO HEALTH, BEATING, MADE BY MINORS FROM HOOLIGAN MOTIVES
In the scientific article the author considers problems of investigation of criminal cases on infliction of harm to health, beating, made by minors from hooligan motives. The author pays special attention to the circumstances, which are subject to substantiation in criminal case. Particularly, inspectors and investigators have problems in substantiation of hooligan motives in behavior of the teenager. The scientific article possesses the theoretical and practical importance.
Key words: minors, crime, substantiation, investigation, criminal case, hooligan motives, motive of a crime, proof
Work bibliographic list
1. Perebeinos SV Subject of proof in criminal cases, juvenile / / Actual problems of law in Russia and CIS - 2007. Part 3. Proceedings of the 9th International Scientific Conference on March 29-30, 2007. Chelyabinsk, 2007.
2. Shirshov EV Circumstances in proof in a criminal case of juvenile suspects, the accused / / Bulletin of the Orenburg State University. 2005. March.
3. Borodin, SV Crimes against life. Moscow, 1999.
ISSN 2500-0217 / Включен в Перечень ВАК